4 hours total, divided up into two sessions.
Advantage Software would like to introduce you to your new best friend for flawless realtime, uber convenience and intuitive transcript production... Eclipse 6.0! Please join Julie Samford on this step-by-step guided tour of Eclipse like you've never seen before. This is one major upgrade that you will want to get to know, and there's no better way to be introduced than from the comfort of your own home and at your convenience. You can either join us live or watch the replay for three whole months. Welcome to Eclipse 6.0!
Here's what we'll cover:
- Everything you need to know about the new keyless license
- Connection Magic
- Online collaborative editing
- Tweaking the Translation Magic settings and rules
- Customizing Integral Prefix/Suffix with phrasing
- Using Job Report as your secret weapon for getting clarifications before you leave the job
- How to use Auto Brief and a new dictionary type to be reminded of briefs you want to integrate into your writing
- AutoMagic realtime brief requests
- New super fast way to search your dictionary
- How to use watermarks when providing rough drafts
- Advanced writer interface options and key mapping
- Using the new Analysis tool to make sure you have all the necessary names, words and phrases in your dictionary before the job even starts
If you can't make it to the live webinar, no sweat. You will have access to the recorded version on our website after the live event, and you can watch it as many times as you'd like for the next 90 days, until July 8, 2013!
If you attended the Eclipse Winter Retreat, please register for this webinar, but do not go through the payment process. Please then send an email to email@example.com with your contact info and state that you attended the retreat, and you will receive instructions on how to attend for free. Thanks.
Part 1: Wednesday, April 3 8:00-10:00 pm EST
Re-broadcast April 16 8:00-10:00 pm EST
Part 2: Tuesday, April 9 8:00-10:00 pm EST
Recording: Yes, posted within 7 days after live event
Presented By: Julie Samford
Price: $99.00 (The student price is just $49.50 and school instructors are free!)
CEUs Available: .4 If you attend both Part 1 and Part 2 live sessions, your CE forms will be mailed to you wthin two weeks. If you view the recordings, please fill out the CE request form on the left side of the page where the video plays in order to receive your CE forms. Thanks!
Attendees will be provided with the materials necessary to apply for points from the NCRA and NVRA. Attendees must pay any CEU fees required by their association.
Live Registration has expired.
CLICK HERE to get access to the recorded versions.