Discover the Difference, and Achieve Career Success
At Advantage Software we know the future of court reporting depends on you. Your success is our success, and we partner with you every step of the way to help you achieve your highest career goals. Some choose Eclipse for the Anytime Support 24/7 and customer service. Others choose it for the hallmark features and innovation. No matter what your reason, in choosing Eclipse you are also joining an extensive, worldwide network of professional reporters and captioners. We encourage you to join and participate in an active community of Eclipse users at The Total Eclipse Facebook Group.
We invite you to a 90-day, no strings attached, free trial of Eclipse Student Edition. We invite you to Discover the Difference.
With each trial we also offer a complimentary one-on-one Student Orientation (remotely). Bring your own list of questions, or let us guide you and give you a boost of confidence out of the gate.
Like what you see? After 90 days, you can continue using Eclipse Student Edition by choosing from three easy options: a one-time purchase, a 4-month payment plan, or the Eclipse Student $30 Quarterly program -- at a low cost of just $10 monthly. When you graduate, we'll credit 100% of payments made PLUS an additional $300, up to a total of $700, towards your eventual purchase of the Eclipse CAT Professional Edition.
All this is included:
- Eclipse Student Edition license (includes AccuCap captioning features!)
- Student Orientation
- Anytime Support 24/7
- Software updates
- Free admission to Eclipse Winter Retreat (our annual getaway and networking opportunity with training and activities).
- Free Basic Training webinars
- 50% Discount on all other Advantage Software webinars
- 300+ Visualizer movies to make learning fast and fun
- Universal compatibility with all writing theories and all steno machines
* Promotional offers cannot be combined. Credit discount of up to $700 requires Eclipse CAT Professional Edition purchase within 120 days of graduation. Eclipse Student Edition is limited to students currently enrolled in court reporting or scoping school; with it you'll get virtually all the Professional Edition features with a limit of a 50-page transcript. Use of student software for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. All students must provide proof of enrollment (e.g. class schedule, report card, invoice) in a court reporting program in .gif, .png, .jpg, or .pdf format.
** Commercial use of the Student Software is prohibited.